Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician

Options
  • 22-10-2008 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭

Hi
    I work in IT On the road for a few years now, I am going to do the MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician to start of with and then some server 2008 exams. I want to possibly do the 2 MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician exams before xmas or shortly after maybe 2/3 weeks into january at the most.My problem with these types of exams is i study go all out and say to myself that i will book the test when i am ready, but what happens is i get lazy and forget about them.(like i did with the A+) so i want to set a time book the 70-620 vista exam today for monday the 24th of november,this will put me under pressure which is good. and so i have to start studing straight away, then when i get that, i plan to start studing for the 70-622 and possibly book that exam before or shortly after xmas, although my main objective at the moment is to get the 70-620 out of the way. is from today to the 24th of november enough time to do this exam, or could i move it forward etc? or do i need more time. i work with vista day to day, but not in massive depth like some people, but i know my way around it..

thanks
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

The Vista client exam is fairly easy, its almost a marketing exam. I flew through it, even tho I wouldnt be too in depth on Vista, but I have the mind to figure out the questions..

To give you an idea, I am a developer and I did the exam with a 2 week ramp up (reading, playing with the software, practice exams via MeasureUp) and scored very high on it. Its not too difficult. Seems to focus on certain areas really.

Most people who I know who have sat the exam say its not the hardest thing on the planet to do

As for the Pro exam, its a wee bit more difficult, but not overly so. You should manage the exam handily enough.

Hope yuou signed up for the Second Shot offer as well, free retry if you fail and 25% off your next exam if you pass!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭noel123ie

Ginger wrote: »
    The Vista client exam is fairly easy, its almost a marketing exam. I flew through it, even tho I wouldnt be too in depth on Vista, but I have the mind to figure out the questions..

To give you an idea, I am a developer and I did the exam with a 2 week ramp up (reading, playing with the software, practice exams via MeasureUp) and scored very high on it. Its not too difficult. Seems to focus on certain areas really.

Most people who I know who have sat the exam say its not the hardest thing on the planet to do

As for the Pro exam, its a wee bit more difficult, but not overly so. You should manage the exam handily enough.

Hope yuou signed up for the Second Shot offer as well, free retry if you fail and 25% off your next exam if you pass!

Hi there

Im going to sign up for this in a few days

How do I avail of the Second Shot offer as well please

Thanks
    Noel

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Zizou

Read this to find out how to sign up for 2nd shot offer http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055399359

Advertisement