Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

License arrived.

Options
  • 22-10-2008 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

License arrived yesterday for my.223, application was placed beginning of August, so nearly 3 months to process it:rolleyes: Stiil it's the shortest period I've had to wait for a license(my record being 14 months for a shotgun license)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Excellent news. Well done.

Enjoy your new purchase. Happy and safe shooting. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

License arrived yesterday for my.223, application was placed beginning of August, so nearly 3 months to process it:rolleyes: Stiil it's the shortest period I've had to wait for a license(my record being 14 months for a shotgun license)

Congrats, shoot well & shoot safe.... Great fox rifle....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Well done. Time to get out with it now :)

What gun did you get??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

congrats lad, happy shooting.

Be sure and get some pics up when you get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Great news happy and safe shooting :D As clivej has asked what did you get and what glass will it be wearing ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

Picked up a Tikka T3 Super Varmint with sako optilock rings, Nikon Monarch 6-24x50 scope and Harris pod will get pics up as soon as I get a chance to pick it up off the dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Picked up a Tikka T3 Super Varmint with sako optilock rings, Nikon Monarch 6-24x50 scope and Harris pod will get pics up as soon as I get a chance to pick it up off the dealer.

Sweet, will be looking forward to hear how you get on with the t 3 varmint from what iv heard the t3 is one of the best rifles on the market. Its one iv got on my wish list :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Riggser

Picked up a Tikka T3 Super Varmint with sako optilock rings, Nikon Monarch 6-24x50 scope and Harris pod

Nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

Next problem:( My local station is one of the stations that is manned by one guard who seems to have an aversion to answering phone calls/replying to messages so havent been able to pick up my license:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I know how you feel. Same carry on here also.

• Advertisement
Advertisement