Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys, ever been raped by a woman?

Options
  • 22-10-2008 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Just got banned from the Ladies Lounge for the following post:

"Quite a few of [my sexual partners] have been absolute rotters that I was with when I was drunk, and nobody who has seen these creatures considers me to be any kind of a hero or stud. Quite the opposite - the consensus is that I have been taken advantage of numerous times by predatory females who made their moves on someone who was incapable of rational thought.

Girls constantly lament the double standard that girls with a lot of partners are considered sluts, while guys are not. However this is a different double standard - a guy who takes advantage of a girl who is totally out of it is known as a rapist. How are girls who do this thought of?

I wonder what would happen if guys decided to protect their friends the way girls do, and in situations such as this, came over to the girl and shooed her away.

Get away you evil bowler! He doesn't want to be with you."

Guess the ban is a pretty clear answer. Women do not want to admit that this happens, or discuss it. Anyone here have any opinions on this? Draw your own conclusions if I get a siteban for posting it here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

In before ban...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭jaycen

Certainly have been a few times (when lockd) that some have chanced their arm, TBH I've never really been so drunk as to go off with a girl I didn't want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

haha, yes, once.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Nnniiiicce!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Just putting in a generic "yore ma" response to get it over and done with.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Oh Jaysus yeah, more than, and I have had one complete nutter stalk me a few years ago, and one absolutley fooookin huge monster take me home one night, granted Iwas scared of her and she could well have done me physical harm if I'd a said no :eek:

C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

How are girls who do this thought of?

Randy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

'Almost' Any Hole is a goal, would be something to bear inmind tho

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you see women are weak, so when they do this kinda thing it's funny. whereas men are big, scary and threatening. men have to be stopped at any cost, before they strike again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

In before this thread gets locked, and some mod takes advantage of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Ass Face wrote: »
    Just putting in a generic "yore ma" response to get it over and done with.

Took til post 7. What has After Hours become. I'm not a fan of it appearing in every thread but this one was set up for it!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Mordeth wrote: »
    you see women are weak, so when they do this kinda thing it's funny. whereas men are big, scary and threatening. men have to be stopped at any cost, before they strike again.

What about a weak man taking advantage of a big, scary and threatening woman???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Guess the ban is a pretty clear answer. Women do not want to admit that this happens, or discuss it. Anyone here have any opinions on this? Draw your own conclusions if I get a siteban for posting it here.
    I assume you got banned for the misogyny-flavoured language you used which was clearly designed to rile - so the moderator drew the conclusion that you were trolling/flaming (going on about their appearance, how fat they are, the usual :rolleyes:. Newsflash: good-looking, slim women can be predatory and forceful too). It certainly looked like that to me also. You could easily have written a post about predatory women who force themselves on men, without resorting to that language.
    But it is the kind of language the neanderthals here on After Hours will understand so good one on moving it to this forum (most of the male After Hours regulars aren't neanderthals but there is one awesomely dumb-fuk contingent).
    It's just that, while After Hours is a bit of a lost cause, we women (and plenty of men) are getting sick sh1t of the way there's a certain level of misogyny among posters on Boards.ie and it's just accepted by so many.

As for your question, yes, I definitely agree there are women who force themselves on men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kdub

this happened to me once, but it was a complete hottie!! however she had a reputation of being a real man-eater...not caring if the guy was taken or not...anyway long story short, i'm pissed out of my mind dont know whats going on...i'm trying to find my friends in the club and she says they've gone and they told her to take me home...so we i'm in the taxi coming in and out of consciousnes...we end up at her house no one there of course and she puts me to bed literally....can remember next morning with scratches, hickeys and bruises everywhere!!:eek: i cant remember a thing but i got breakfast in bed so i must have done something right :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

the consensus is that I have been taken advantage of numerous times by predatory females who made their moves on someone who was incapable of rational thought.

Heh, I girl I used to work with would come on to me fairly strongly at work, and even more strongly when we'd be out with the rest of our workmates, she was practically a rapist (without the sex part, though I did feel violated). After I left that place she came on to this other lad on another night out. Then the rumours that they "rode" (in the club!) started spreading and he's afraid his girlfriend might hear them. The funny thing is that he himself was so drunk he blacked out that night, and couldn't confidently deny the rumours if they went back to his girlfriend. So now he's in an awful pickle and the potential rapist might strike again.

Is that what you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Guess the ban is a pretty clear answer.

'Tis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Dudess wrote: »
    I assume you got banned for the misogyny-flavoured language you used which was clearly designed to rile - so the moderator drew the conclusion that you were trolling/flaming (going on about their appearance, how fat they are, the usual :rolleyes:. Newsflash: good-looking, slim women can be predatory and forceful too). It certainly looked like that to me also. You could easily have written a post about predatory women who force themselves on men, without resorting to that language.
    But it is the kind of language the neanderthals here on After Hours will understand so good one on moving it to this forum (most of the male After Hours regulars aren't neanderthals but there is one awesomely dumb-fuk contingent).
    It's just that, while After Hours is a bit of a lost cause, we women (and plenty of men) are getting sick sh1t of the misogyny and the acceptance of it on Boards.ie
    As for your question, yes, I definitely agree there are women who force themselves on men.

Really? I don't spend that much time in AH, but other than trolling, from both sexes, and taking the piss in BGRH, I don't see rampant misogyny on boards or any tacit acceptance of it!

Yeah I edited that a bit. You know what I mean though: it's ok for guys to say appalling sh1t about women they've been with or women in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

I have, but to be fair i was asking it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

It's just that, while After Hours is a bit of a lost cause, we women (and plenty of men) are getting sick sh1t of the way there's a certain level of misogyny among posters on Boards.ie and it's just accepted by so many.

You shut your mouth, bitch. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Christy Manure

I assume you got banned for the misogyny-flavoured language .

The post is quoted verbatim above. Where is the misogynistic language?

Do you agree that women who force themselves on men should be treated with the same amount of opprobrium as men who force themselves on women?

... after I swallow, obviously... ;)

Ooh, you're just asking to be raped now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Really? I don't spend that much time in AH, but other than trolling, from both sexes, and taking the piss in BGRH, I don't see rampant misogyny on boards or any tacit acceptance of it!

ahhh, but it doesnt have to actually exist. All you need is to be overly sensitive and then you'll start seeing it.

do you honestly think women don't say that sort of stuff when guys are not around?

men are just less careful about where they say it.

The post is quoted verbatim above. Where is the misogynistic language?
    The comments on their appearance - always has to be brought into it...
    Do you agree that women who force themselves on men should be treated with the same amount of opprobrium as men who force themselves on women?
    Yes. There are women who abuse men physically, emotionally and yes, sexually, and it is one of the last taboos.
    vinylmesh wrote: »
    ahhh, but it doesnt have to actually exist. All you need is to be overly sensitive and then you'll start seeing it.

do you honestly think women don't say that sort of stuff when guys are not around?
    Take a look at the Ladies' Lounge: you won't see the equivalent of "so I lashed her gash" etc...

What exactly are you looking for from this thread, OP? Of course women can take advantage of men and seduce them. Many men may like it, and I'm sure there are those that don't. So for those that don't, do you think that these women should be dealt with as harshly in the courts as men that forcefully rape a woman (or other men)?

Take a look at the Ladies' Lounge: you won't see the equivalent of "so I lashed her gash" etc...

Flash your gash maybe...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

yeah, coz they know men can look in, therefore they don't say it. If it was the ladies toilets however....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Christy Manure

The comments on their appearance - always has to be brought into it...

How is it misogyny to find a woman physically unattractive? Is it misandry to find a man physically unattractive?

If I had been attracted to these women, I would not be saying that I was taken advantage of...

Advertisement