Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys, ever been raped by a woman?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Dudess wrote: »
    Take a look at the Ladies' Lounge: you won't see the equivalent of "so I lashed her gash" etc...

Ahhhh, all you need is a good gash lashing.

It goes without saying that fat women are sexually predators when us poor men are drunk.

They should all be rounded up and put in a hole. Then be starved to death :pac:

They should all be rounded up and put in a hole. Then be starved to death :pac:

They'll probably just end up eating each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Christy Manure

WindSock wrote: »
    What exactly are you looking for from this thread, OP? Of course women can take advantage of men and seduce them. Many men may like it, and I'm sure there are those that don't. So for those that don't, do you think that these women should be dealt with as harshly in the courts as men that forcefully rape a woman (or other men)?

Just looking for an open discussion, where all points of view can be expressed without fear of censorship.

I'm not referring to a seduction which results in the initially reluctant partner coming around and giving their consent. I am referring to the specific situation where one participant is too incapacitated to give informed consent and the other participant has sex with them in this condition.

I don't have a final position on this but it strikes me as a question of double standards. Double standards are often raised by women as an argument when it suits them. But the question here is, do double standards really matter that much?

If not, then the question becomes, Is women's desire for sexual equality truly genuine, or do they just want to have their cake and eat it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

J
    Quite the opposite - the consensus is that I have been taken advantage of numerous times by predatory females who made their moves on someone who was incapable of rational thought.

If you have to resort to paying for sex when you're drunk, obviously you'll get ripped off from time to time. Couldn't you invest in love doll or something?

• Advertisement

or do they just want to have their cake and eat it?

Yes, because they're fat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

or do they just want to have their cake and eat it?

Are you sure its their cake they want eaten?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

I am referring to the specific situation where one participant is too incapacitated to give informed consent and the other participant has sex with them in this condition.

Too incapacitated to give consent or even try to mutter the words "no, not tonight Joesphine" but not too incapacitated to get it up and give her a lash???

Sounds like you have a problem with your willpower OP! :cool:

Darragh29 wrote: »
    Sounds like you have a problem with your willypower OP! :cool:

Fixed last post...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Just looking for an open discussion, where all points of view can be expressed without fear of censorship.

Grand, but you know why you were banned from LL because you are a re-reg and a troll. Using language like swamp donkey or whatever to describe women in LL is unacceptable, not to mention your posts come across as mysogynistic women bashing as a whole.

Do women want sexual equality? Well, we are not equal to men sexually or phsically so we can't in some ways be. What I would like to see is to not be disrespected out of my choices or have people expect me to put up with disrespectful language all the time because I am seen as something to decorate their knobs with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,116 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I can sort of see what the OP is getting at maybe he should have used a different example like domistic abuse.

You see adverts for this all the time but its always the man hitting the woman, never see it the other way about even though it does happen its still a really tabo subject in the mainstream media as men are seen to be stronger than woman.

Darragh29 wrote: »
    Too incapacitated to give consent or even try to mutter the words "no, not tonight Joesphine" but not too incapacitated to get it up and give her a lash???

Sounds like you have a problem with your willpower OP! :cool:

When I am drunk I definitely do. I don't have a problem with raising my rope though.

I can dimly recall occasions where I would be banging away at a beangarda from Moate or some other dreadful person and would be actually laughing out loud at what a write-off she was.

My ability to see the funny side of these encounters would always have deserted me the next morning.

WindSock wrote: »
    you are ... a troll.

If it is acceptable for you to call me a troll, is it acceptable for me to call you a trollop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I know a lad who woke up to find a girl he didn't fancy riding him. He wasn't too happy about it but it didn't scar him for life either.

I think she slipped a condom on him before she molested him though so at least that wasn't a worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

If it is acceptable for you to call me a troll, is it acceptable for me to call you a trollop?

Sparkling wordplay my friend.

Definitely one of our better trolls. Can we keep him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I'm not referring to a seduction which results in the initially reluctant partner coming around and giving their consent. I am referring to the specific situation where one participant is too incapacitated to give informed consent and the other participant has sex with them in this condition.

I don't have a final position on this but it strikes me as a question of double standards. Double standards are often raised by women as an argument when it suits them. But the question here is, do double standards really matter that much?

If not, then the question becomes, Is women's desire for sexual equality truly genuine, or do they just want to have their cake and eat it?

Look, if a girl takes advantage of a guy who is off his bin then yeah, she's a ****ing rapist. If you do not have clear and obvious conesent from someone you proceed to have sex with, as far as i am concern, that is effective rape.

Rape does not have to be violent to happen. That is the first mistake people make.

Christy, sadly you are ruining a perfectly valid point by going about expressing it in a way that clearly indicates you have some sort of problem with women.

Then again, i can only conclude that you have self esteem issues or alchohol issues with the amount of chicks you claim to have been with that you did not find attractive.

What's that old saying "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me something else and mumble mumble mumble" - George W Bush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Might I ask where this happens that women take advantage of men?

A place & time would be perfect.

Ehh..for a friend of course

>_>
    <_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Why would it be? They mean two different things. Are you calling me a trollop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Dudess wrote: »
    INewsflash: good-looking, slim women can be predatory and forceful too). .

nope ungly preadatory girls are psychos
    good looking ones are nymphos

just to fill you in (ooer)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Attempted rape, was at a party over the summer at a friends house, drove down in the evening and planned on staying over the night as it ws a good bit out. So theres this one girl there who seemed fine at first (Canadian) but a few drinks later and shes following me around the place, then she starts playing footsie with me under the table, I was being cival but had no interest in her so I'd move away and again shes just follow, started getting a bit to touchy for my liking so rather than locking her out in the dog house I decided to hit the sack as I was hammered anyway, so I go up to one of my mates spare rooms.

So I drift off to sleep only to be woken about a half hour later by this mad bitch half naked in the bed and licking my face sayingn such things as "Oh come on baby you know you want it", Since I'd only woke up I was terrified so I jumped up and bolted it god no you ****ing bawler, howler uhhhh...bad girl!...

Damn my boyish good looks! , Had she had any date rape drugs I may have been victimised..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Once, and in fairness i was very flattered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

javaboy wrote: »
    Sparkling wordplay my friend.

Definitely one of our better trolls. Can we keep him?

if wer'e keeping him can we feed fishers like the seals in the zoo

i liked atching the seals getting fed at the zoo

Dragan wrote: »
    Look, if a girl takes advantage of a guy who is off his bin then yeah, she's a ****ing rapist. If you do not have clear and obvious conesent from someone you proceed to have sex with, as far as i am concern, that is effective rape.

Rape does not have to be violent to happen. That is the first mistake people make.

Christy, sadly you are ruining a perfectly valid point by going about expressing it in a way that clearly indicates you have some sort of problem with women.

Then again, i can only conclude that you have self esteem issues or alchohol issues with the amount of chicks you claim to have been with that you did not find attractive.

What's that old saying "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me something else and mumble mumble mumble" - George W Bush.

If having alcohol issues means doing things you wouldn't ordinarily do when drunk, then yes I'm guilty as charged. It has been quite a few years since I was last raped by an ugly girl, though, so maybe I am in remission. One day at a time, sweet Jesus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Dragan wrote: »
    If you do not have clear and obvious conesent from someone you proceed to have sex with, as far as i am concern, that is effective rape.

Consent in these type of situations I imagine is moreoften implied than explicit, which causes a problem because it cannot then be clear, as suggested above. People don't usually ask people they are planning on having sex with, if it they have their consent.

Strangers up and down the country every weekend have drunken sex, there was most likely no discussion about consent, they were drunk and had sex, woke up next morning probably regretting it, but very few of these people I imagine feel that they were raped. I accept that some do, but in my opinion, you have no right to scream rape regardless of whether you are male or female if you get completely out of your head on drink, end up in a bed with someone, allow someone to think you might be consenting by them getting into a bed with you, having drunken sex and then next morning waking up and crying rape.

If you want to avoid this happening to you, maybe try drinking less and take some responsibility for your own safety, simple.

• Moderators Posts: 51,765 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

If having alcohol issues means doing things you wouldn't ordinarily do when drunk, then yes I'm guilty as charged. It has been quite a few years since I was last raped by an ugly girl, though, so maybe I am in remission. One day at a time, sweet Jesus.
    :eek:
    Just how often is this happening? Wouldn't have anything to do with the beer-googles being removed, would it?

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Under the definition of the law a woman can not preform an act of rape.
    They can how ever preform an act of sexual assault and you know what Christy Manure
    yes no one should sexually assault another regardless of the circumstances but as this AH maybe you should consider the 'advice' that women get on here about not putting themselves in the positions to have make bad judgement calls which leave them open to being sexually assaulted, like getting shítefaced drunk, or maybe getting so drunk that you could not get a hard on.

IF you feel that you have been sexually assaulted while intoxicated and have had unprotected sex then why didn't you report it or go get help ?
    PLenty of dna samples and fibre samples could have been taken and really you may still need treatment for S.T.I. or what if you find yourself on the end of an order for dna testing in a paternity suit and end up paying 18 years of money to support a child you never consented to spawning ?

Wise up, drink less, get friends to keep and eye and make better choices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Last week, i was hammered at a party. Passed out in my bed. Had asked this girl that i had been sleeping with to leave my room because i didn't want to do anything with her again. Woke up with her mouth around my jimmy john john. At this stage i was still hammered and said we can't do this. But i guess deep sown i wanted it. She continued riding me after that and i returned the favour. Now i don't count it as rape. But she did use me and my todger even though i asked her not too. It's my own fault i was loaded and was wearing a revealing little number for the party. My fly was undone unknowns to myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Thaedydal wrote: »
    IF you feel that you have been sexually assaulted while intoxicated and have had unprotected sex then why didn't you report it or go get help ?
    PLenty of dna samples and fibre samples could have been taken and really you may still need treatment for S.T.I. or what if you find yourself on the end of an order for dna testing in a paternity suit and end up paying 18 years of money to support a child you never consented to spawning ?

I know the OP is trolling so it's hard to take this all too seriously but........
    there is a stigma around a guy reporting a woman to say she sexually assaulted him. Obviously you would hope that any victim would get himself tested but I'd say the number of men who would actually go to the police would be very small.

javaboy wrote: »
    I know the OP is trolling so it's hard to take this all too seriously but........
    there is a stigma around a guy reporting a woman to say she sexually assaulted him. Obviously you would hope that any victim would get himself tested but I'd say the number of men who would actually go to the police would be very small.

Yeah. OP is definitely a troll. But I do say it'd be quite embarassing for a guy to report a situation like this to the cops. Cue images of Peter Griffin after getting his first prostate exam...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

kaimera wrote: »
    Might I ask where this happens that women take advantage of men?

A place & time would be perfect.

Ehh..for a friend of course

>_>
    <_<

Loughrea.

Advertisement