Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys, ever been raped by a woman?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Because there'd be a mass outbreak of cooties

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Roadend wrote: »
    Because there'd be a mass outbreak of cooties

Cooties can kill. A friend of mine got cooties when we were in school and 5 days later his car asploded and he died. He hasnt been the same since. I for one think segragation is the only way. And not just boys/girls but people of different races and religions too should be kept away from each other.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Carlsberg don't do threads, but if they did...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Im rather suprised i missed a thread with the magic word "rape" in the title.

I think its rather apparent that the OP has a deep lingering dislike for women and doesnt take the common rejection he receives from the oppsite sex very well. Perhaps if you stop looking at women as sex objects and more as kitchen utencils you might get laid more often.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

doke wrote: »
    More like hot girl suggests some bondage and then goes considerably beyond the initial mandate by involving cigarette burns, beating and knives.

Use a safe word or safe phrase next time. Industry practice is to use innocuous words or phrases, rather than "stick that jp blue to my ass cheek" or "is that all you got, fatso?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

I want to be raped by a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I could dress up as a woman if you like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

but if you want it, it's not rape. Catch-22...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Its not rape its surprise sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

carlybabe1 wrote: »
    Maybe Im a bit naive, but if ye were all that drunk that you couldnt get away, then how did your buddy stand too attention???? unless she was a hephalump that pinned ye down :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Brewers droop is the excuse of the weak, fact!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

impr0v wrote: »
    Use a safe word or safe phrase next time. Industry practice is to use innocuous words or phrases, rather than "stick that jp blue to my ass cheek" or "is that all you got, fatso?"

Expecting the lady in question to respect a safe word would be a bit like expecting George Bush to respect international law.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

doke wrote: »
    Expecting the lady in question to respect a safe word would be a bit like expecting George Bush to respect international law.
    America = racist

• Registered Users Posts: 7,862 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Women are big rapists! Only been with a couple of chunkers, but I had a girl follow me home one night, after i ditched her twice and she found me chattin up the cloakroom attendant girl. Then left the club behind me and start chattin to me on the way home. Then i was like "eh where do you live?" and she was like " oh just up here...", she kept following me home and then followed me into my room and took her clothes off and then mine and start doin filthy stuff to me. She was actually quite hot but i just didnt wanna go near her (i know her ma) but she (lol) forced me into sex (best ride i ever had coincidentally)!

If it was the other way around, it prob woulda been considered rape, ie one party didnt want sex, one did. But its a totally different mentality. It all revolves around the women. Depending on whether she wants it or not, then its considered rape or not. The man, it seems, doesnt come into the equation! (pardon the pun).Its happened other times, for example, some girl just scared me. she was skinny, but could throw a punch and was tough as nails. That one was purely out of fear. perhaps i should go to the police?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

A lot of generalisations made about male users of AH here."Dumb fcuk contigent etc.."

Some people should climb down of their high horses and realise they are banning a person in one forum and doing exactly what the person was banned for in this forum.

Consistency girls if you don't mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

A lot of generalisations made about male users of AH here."Dumb fcuk contigent etc.."
    If you bothered to read my posts properly you'd have seen I said most male AH users are fine but there is a dumbfuk contingent... which there is.

That's one of a number of digs directed at me by you. Why not just say it straight out?

Dudess wrote: »
    I said most male AH users are fine but there is a dumbfuk contingent... which there is.

I am just so sorry Dudess, I am just so in love with you :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Hey everyone.... why so serious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Dudess wrote: »
    If you bothered to read my posts properly you'd have seen I said most male AH users are fine but there is a dumbfuk contingent... which there is.

That's one of a number of digs directed at me by you. Why not just say it straight out?

Why be so disingenuous at to ban someone on one forum and climb up on your high horse and then proceed to lay out generalisations on another.

Your opinions differ radically from mine which is why you may think I am having a "dig" at you personally.I am not.

Feedback would have been the option for this thread imho as it was from a poster looking for reasons.

It smacks of hypocracy to be defensive and outraged on one forum and out swinging the dukes on another.

Just my 2c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

It ain't rape if ya yell SURPRISE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

snyper wrote: »
    I could dress up as a woman if you like?

Got a nurses outfit?

• Advertisement
Advertisement