Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance to rise up to 10% next Year

Options
  • 22-10-2008 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭

So says Deloitte
    I guess the investments have shown little profit so they have to screw the motorist again.
    This is an amazing increase considering that payouts have fallen since the PIAB.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Yeah I can only imagine how much they are gonna screw us for this time..

My policy is up at the end of next month so starting to shop around at the moment and everyone is quoting me at least €150 more than I was paying last year.. :mad:

Wonder what my insurance company are gonna quote me this year. They wont quote me at the moment as my policy isnt up in the next 30 days.. so have to wait for another week or two to get the bad news.. :rolleyes:

Tox

Advertisement