Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i-tunes from PC to E51

• 22-10-2008 11:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭

I got the Nokia E51 recently and am happy with it. I would like to transfer music from i-tunes on my PC to the phone but so far have failed miserably. I googled but could only find details on transferring from a Mac.

Could anybody help me here please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭turly

Google harder :-)

http://www.binaryfortress.com/itunes-sync/

Note: no idea whether this works. I use MediaMonkey, which does it as a matter of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Just use Nokia Pc Suite. Its probably the most straight forward way. Its on the cd you got with the phone or download it from here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,468 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

mad.mike wrote: »
    Just use Nokia Pc Suite. Its probably the most straight forward way. Its on the cd you got with the phone or download it from here

cant do that

itunes music is protected but of op has the cds of the music he should beable to use pc suite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

turly wrote: »
    Google harder :-)

http://www.binaryfortress.com/itunes-sync/

Note: no idea whether this works. I use MediaMonkey, not iTu
    I'll try that later. Thanks.
    mad.mike wrote: »
    Doesn't work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

cant do that

itunes music is protected but of op has the cds of the music he should beable to use pc suite
    I was trying to avoid having to load the CDs on again. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement