Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Internet Car Company

Options
  • 22-10-2008 12:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to do some research on this company as I'm considering buying a car from them. I've seen some of the threads about them on boards all dating back to 2006 when the reviews were not very positive, I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who has dealt with them in the last 12 months and perhaps let me know how they got on.

Thanks all,

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

jobucks wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I've been trying to do some research on this company as I'm considering buying a car from them. I've seen some of the threads about them on boards all dating back to 2006 when the reviews were not very positive, I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who has dealt with them in the last 12 months and perhaps let me know how they got on.

Thanks all,

Are you proff that there is a sucker born every day???

I don't need much to stop me buying online and any whiff off problems I am gone

Lucky for me bad reports can often stay on the system for years so they can accumulate

Unlucky for some they think lepoards can change spots and get bitten:pac::pac::pac:

Derry

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

derry wrote: »
    Are you proff proof that there is a sucker born every day???

I think you're response is a bit judgemental... someone who is being taken for a sucker certainly would not be doing research on a company. As for buying online, I will not be doing this. They are not a virtual company in fact they have a large dealership in Barrettstown Co. Meath, about 15mins from Blanchardstown and seem to have some very satisfied clients, and yes,some not so satisfied going by threads a few years back. I'm just trying to establish if anybody has used them in the last 12 months or so and what their experiences were.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Even good car sales outfits are going belly up every day
    Some few hundred have gone in afew weeks
    This means a lot of research for car sales companies can be waste aswhen you finaly buy the next day they are already gone
    The worst risk now is you part with your money and the show get closed and your car gets taken as part of the assets for the reciever
    Ask all the hapless victims of the big car dealership on the nass road who lost thier 30%deposits or lost thier carswhich hey left in to besold whatever

have fun

Derry

Advertisement