Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need transport to the LAN? Ask/Offer here

Options
  • 22-10-2008 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

If anyone is driving to the event and can offer up a seat to someone then please post here and visa versa.

Also if you are arriving by Train/Bus make a note here and we might be able to arrange a lift to the event from the station.

D

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'll probably arrive at train station.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Know what time you'd be arriving? bringing pc or laptop?

I'll offer a lift.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Cheers mate, dunno time yet. Laptop is my weapon of choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

I'l be headin' up from Waterford on Friday evening if anyone wants to risk a lift. I don't think we have any other lanners down this direction though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I should be able to give a lift, will know closer to the time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Dime101

What games are going down at the lan?

Post/check the lan thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=428

or the lanparty.ie listing here: http://lanparty.ie/lans.php?id=81

This thread is for requesting / offering a lift to the event.

JP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

What time are folks heading down at?

I'll be heading down early on Friday as I have appointments in Galway.

The official start time is not until Saturday though.

If my bro wants to go drinking saturday, if not friday evening.

• Advertisement

Oh if somebody wants to bring me out to the hotel, saturay morning, I'll give ye me number roight. Otherwise I'll walk it.

I'll be there for then. what time are you planning on arriving in the City?

If i arrive on saturday, 10:45 or 12:30 arrival. If I am up on friday whenever you want to collect me saturday. I'll pm me number.

Advertisement