Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SS

Options
  • 22-10-2008 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

What do you think?

SS? 45 votes

Shadow Striker
    0% 0 votes
    Second Striker
    13% 6 votes
    Support Striker
    53% 24 votes
    Atari Jaguar Striker
    33% 15 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Second Stiker I'd say. Just off the front man. More than likely Supporting Striker. I don't know! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 dhayz2000

For some reason I always thought it was side striker. I know there is no such thing but there have been a few instances of this kind of malark from Konami in the past.

For example, some of the comments in the player rating section after games were surely lost in translation.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

It has to be second striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

It is support

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 'second'. does it not show it when you're picking your position at the beginning of the legend mode? or is it 'support'? someone start legend again and kill the speculation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

theteal wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 'second'. does it not show it when you're picking your position at the beginning of the legend mode? or is it 'support'? someone start legend again and kill the speculation

Its second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Konami calls it Shadow Striker, that's what the SS is supposed to stand for it their eyes as far as I can remember reading it in a manual one time!

Second striker, ftw though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

According to the official guide for 2009, they refer it to support strikers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Konami calls it Shadow Striker, that's what the SS is supposed to stand for it their eyes as far as I can remember reading it in a manual one time!

Second striker, ftw though.

what does ftw stand for?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

quank wrote: »
    According to the official guide for 2009, they refer it to support strikers.

In the game, when you decide what position you want to play, it says Second Striker when you hover over SS.

• Advertisement

I'd trust the game over the guide, I'd say.
    But here's a picture anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

quank wrote: »
    I'd trust the game over the guide, I'd say.
    But here's a picture anyway.

I know CWP is sweeper, but where'd they get CWP from?

Hah, yeah, I was wondering that myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

CWP, its like sweeper abbreviated with a lisp.

Advertisement