Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the G1 coming to ireland?

• 22-10-2008 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

I am just wondering if the G1 i coming to ireland.
    and if so, which network?
    thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

ok, according to CPW the phone will be out in a week or two.......and three billpay only...dammit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

any updates on this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

metalfest wrote: »
    ok, according to CPW

I think CPW are number 2 on the list of the biggest porky tellers in Ireland. NTL/UPC (and their broadband availability) are still number 1, by a long shot.

So, while what they say might actually be true, they do have a colourful history of extending the truth to A) look cool and B) complete a sale.

well i'm not with three and told him, yet he still told me it was only coming to three

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Any ideas on price?

• Advertisement

nope:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 smallgod

metalfest wrote: »
    according to CPW the phone will be out in a week or two...

Does that mean I can get one now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I think CPW are getting mixed up between the G1 and the Three INQ coming out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 smallgod

Any update on G1 availability in Ireland?

I hear that Vodafone have joined the OHA, but I think they are planning to use different handsets.

Advertisement