Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stuck with a bad builder

• 22-10-2008 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    Help ! Please can anyone point us in the right direction.....our builder finished our extension nearly one year. For the last four and a half months we have been asking him to come back because one of the windows leaks. He eventually came back after saying that we were going to contact a solicitor. He came back with the window guy and the guy said that indeed the window that had been initialy put in was not the correct size..we could leave it but eventually it would cause condensation. The company said he would get it sorted, order a new window and get it fitted...but that was three weeks ago and we haven't seen him or can't reach him on the telephone....

Anyone please can you give me advise who or where I can go for further information. We don't want ANYTHING but the window fixed!!:mad::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dats_right

I would have though to your local, friendly solicitor.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,753 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

No legal advice.

Please read the forum charter and stickies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement