Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Vado or something similar..which portable video recorder?

Options
  • 22-10-2008 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I'm running a marketing project at the college I work for which will involve me contructing an online video tour of the college and it's buildings, students, clubs, eateries, social life...etc. The aim is to promote the college to prospective students visiting the website.

Part of it will involve me getting video footage for all these areas and putting it online, possibly via Youtube but haven't decided yet.

The footage doesn't need to be top-class, in fact it will probably work better and be more endearing if it's not too sanitised / professional etc. Anyways, we don't have the budget for that :)

So...the question...finally...this product has been recommended to me. From what research I've done, it seems like good value and functionally quite good but it's not my area of expertise.

Any recommendations?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Denalihighway

hello? anyone?

tumbleweed...

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Certainly not going to be the best quality in video capture but should do the trick for you. Really most video cams could do the trick

Advertisement