Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OC the E2200

Options
  • 22-10-2008 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi I have overclocked my E2200 to 2.5 and put a new fan in, its idleing at 13 degrese and I havent seen it go above 37 while runing alot of stuff, question is high much higher do you rekon I could get it?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭NordicDiver

lol5605 wrote: »
    Hi I have overclocked my E2200 to 2.5 and put a new fan in, its idleing at 13 degrese and I havent seen it go above 37 while runing alot of stuff, question is high much higher do you rekon I could get it?
    Thanks.

You should atleast get 3.0-3.2 crank up the voltage to 1.5 and then lower the voltage until it get unstable and then up a bit, guessing you need 1.425-1.45 or thereabouts and make sure your temps are lower than 75c or so underload/prime.

The chip should idle at more than 13 degree so make sure you get the temp right?? There are lots of information on overclocking those chips on the net.

Advertisement