Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs V Bolton in Dublin

Options
  • 22-10-2008 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello Chaps,

The Spurs v Bolton game is not being shown on Sky or Setanta as far as I am aware. Can anybody recommend a pub that might be showing it on a different channel?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

anyone know where in dublin... or online i can watch the bolton game?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I haven't a breeze, maybe Tom Mayes on Dorset Street with the Dub Supporters Club or what used to be called Fraziers on O'Connell Street (Parnell Street end)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Leachie

Thanks mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

I haven't a breeze, maybe Tom Mayes on Dorset Street with the Dub Supporters Club or what used to be called Fraziers on O'Connell Street (Parnell Street end)
    Was there for Udinase on Thursday, they only have Sky, Setanta, and FIVE!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

John W wrote: »
    Was there for Udinase on Thursday, they only have Sky, Setanta, and FIVE!

NICE MEETING YOU ON THURSDAY IN MAYES BUT WE ALSO HAVE SUPERSPORT 1.2.3.4.5.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

NICE MEETING YOU ON THURSDAY IN MAYES BUT WE ALSO HAVE SUPERSPORT 1.2.3.4.5.
    Hey, alright Terry! Well what a change we have from that night aye!! Guess you were right about Ramos! On-wards and Up-wards!!
    Thanks for the hospitality - If you are ever down Wexford way, we have a nice little club set up in Maggie Mays pub on the main street! We also have a web site and forum at www.wexfordcoys.com!

COYS!!!:D

Advertisement