Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KMB SHOES

Options
  • 22-10-2008 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi can anyone tell me the name of the shoe shop in Athlone that sells KMB shoes tried googling KMB but get a website that is in-active. My Girlfriend has been raving about Boots she saw there and I'd like to see if they have a website so I can surprise her for xmas - only 9 weeks to go..........:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from the Helpdesk (it is for site problems).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I'm not sure what shoes they are but here's one number you could try. Dillons shoes o9o6472155 and ask for John. If they don't have them he might be able to tell you where you would get them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 DeeColl

Try Swarbrigg Shoes in the Golden Island S.C - I know they used to do that brand! Ph: 090-6479010.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Carter Hayes

Got it - It is The Shoe Gallery Ph: 090 6450451. Great service got 20% discount. Girlfriend will love me, but dont tell her there is a w/end 20% promo running.

Advertisement