Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting Games section?

Options
  • 22-10-2008 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭

This genre is making a come back in a big way this year/early next year. Hell, I can picture people asking for a streetfighter section once HD remix and SFIV are out, but how about a general fighting games section for all console, PC and Arcade people to chat in? For all fighting games, 2D & 3D, new and old.

I think it'd be a good idea, as imo their popularity is about to explode soon. Whos with me?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57661983#post57661983

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

wouldnt back it personally, i dont think beat em ups have anywhere left to go tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

No for two reasons. A) They're looking to reduce the amount of forums in the Games section, and B) there's already a consoles forum :P

Finally, here is not where you ask. You should ask at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=461

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

The whole games section is currently under some sort of review as stated above by the_syco

Personally i don't think it's needed at all, Games forum covers it nicely.

I'm biased though, i think fighting games are a bit pooh. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

the_syco wrote: »
    No for two reasons. A) They're looking to reduce the amount of forums in the Games section,
    Well that's understandable when they've got section such as a Pro Evo section when they should have it as a sports game section instead.
    the_syco wrote: »
    and B) there's already a consoles forum :P

Fighting games are played on all platforms. Currently all I'm playing is Street Fighter 3 3rd strike online. And guess what, I'm playing it on the PC. SFIV is coming on the PC.

And don't forget where they started, the arcades....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Check out the various threads on Feedback and Forums.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement