Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway United in Europe?

Options
  • 22-10-2008 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to Terryland Park next Sunday?
    Galway United are only 90 minutes away from European football. They take on Dery City 3.15pm next Sunday. If they win, they will be in the 2008 UEFA Cup*

Tickets on sale from www.ticketmaster.ie and is live on telly (RTE2 ) as well as live on the web www.rte.ie/sport

*the other semi final is between Bohemians and St Pat's; both of them have already qualified for Europe which means that if Galway United reach the final, they automatically qualify for Europe...even if they were to lose the Final 20 - 0

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

They don't qualify directly for the Uefa Cup they just get to the preimenary rounds like all the two Irish teams that finish outside of the the top spot.

It should be a good match but I feel like a 10er for a ticket is too cheap when they need money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

It should be a good match but I feel like a 10er for a ticket is too cheap when they need money.

Hand them in a €20 and tell them to keep the change!!!

Just realised there on sale from ticketmaster. D'oh :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

€15 for adults it says on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Peter C

Get out there and support United in their push for FAI cup glory & survival in the Premier league for next season!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

259075780v4_350x350_Front_Color-RedWhite.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement