Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you do?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Quote'which are the ones with the huge asses ?'

They are all inclined to have curvy bums. I saw a Nigerian woman at a neighbours childs birthday party. She was really beautiful-like some kind of statue. Don't know what her bum was like. Her wee fella was cute, mad Dundalk accent.:)

Would this be a good time to mention that twenty quid you owe me Ann? :D

Darn! Me and my big mouth:rolleyes::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

This wins the award for dumbest opening post I ever saw. Stiff competition, so praise where praise is due. Anna, or whatever, I salute you.

rediguana wrote: »
    This wins the award for dumbest opening post I ever saw. Stiff competition, so praise where praise is due. Anna, or whatever, I salute you.
    Sorry if you thought it was dumb. I know it's a long time ago but at the time I felt uncomfortable that maybe the young one got into trouble for arriving home without her change.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Photi wrote: »
    Jebus, what's wrong with 'A girl'?

" I'm not being racist but.." I love it.

She was setting a scene. If you were telling a story would you say a "car" hit a tree or a "nissan almera" hit a tree?

It's called being descriptive, get off your PC high horse.

OP: If she'd have done that, I'd have kept it and probably thrown a tenner into a charity box.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

i would have spent it on heroin......wel me havin the problem and all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

I'd have kept it. Maybe would have given it to charity but if I spent it on absolute rubbish instead it wouldn't bother me at all.

You were about to give it to her and she turned around and acted like that. I don't think anyone in your situation would give her her money after that

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

You need to have more compassion, she was just making sure she could find her way home again using the Hansel and Gretel method. She's probably still wandering around completely lost to this day because you broke the link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

fake story

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

fake story

Fake post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Fake post.

fake hair

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

I would have let her seen the money she dropped and when she went to grab it back.....c unt punt.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

My taxes paid for that twenty!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

i would have put on the 3.30 at kempton

You could buy that horse of yours, let alone back it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

i would have put on the 3.30 at kempton
    same as...

yanno ...but with this recession going on now....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

ScumLord wrote: »
    You need to have more compassion, she was just making sure she could find her way home again using the Hansel and Gretel method. She's probably still wandering around completely lost to this day because you broke the link

*contemplates feasibility of constructing paper trail all the way to Lagos*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

MooseJam wrote: »
    I would have kept the money and slapped the b1tch

I'd have shown her the 20 Euro she just threw away, that would have wrecked her head!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

fake story
    Fake post.
    fake hair

Wait a minute...those are fake hands!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Bah, beaten to it! :D

• Advertisement

fake story
    Fake post.
    fake hair
    Wait a minute...those are fake hands!!!

Ah for fake sake.:rolleyes:

Beamish wrote: »
    They all look like that. Black and poor. no food = skinny.

she had sweets and had money to throw away, she wasn't poor or starving!!!

fake story

I don't quite know how to respond to that comment? Are you being funny? Do you seriously think I'd make that up? Why would I possibly invent a story like that? Especially about someone from a different race-that would be pure sh*t stirring. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned her race but I was just telling the story as it happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Toe up the hole.

End of..........

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Ann22 wrote: »
    A Nigerian girl (i'm not being racist or anything, just describing her to set the scene) of about 16 was walking ahead of me with a younger boy, prob her brother.
    Dude, who gives a f**k if she was black or white. She was littering, so was scum. I'd probably have said, loudly, "OH MY GAWD, SOMEONE dropped a TWENTY", picked it up, and walk home laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

the_syco wrote: »
    Dude, who gives a f**k if she was black or white. She was littering, so was scum. I'd probably have said, loudly, "OH MY GAWD, SOMEONE dropped a TWENTY", picked it up, and walk home laughing.

I probably would have said loudly "oh my god...that black girl dropped a twenty"....then I would have never thought of it again.

I probably would have said loudly "oh my god...that black girl dropped a twenty"....then I would have never thought of it again.

Alzheimer's :eek:

I wanted her to know what she did with the money, I was dying to go up to her and say 'Look at what you've thrown away, go back and pick up all the crap you've thrown around the place and you can have it back':). When we were separating at the corner I was feeling a bit guilty but I looked round at her and she was grinning at me, I grinned back 'cos I had her money in my hand but she probably thought I was a simpleton.:o If my son hadn't have picked up the money I would've been in a right old rage.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

Ann22 wrote: »
    I was dying to go up to her and say 'Look at what you've thrown away, go back and pick up all the crap you've thrown around the place and you can have it back'.

No you should have offered to "pay" her the 20 euro to clean it all up. That way she'd think she was getting another €20.

Advertisement