Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Card Vote

Options
  • 22-10-2008 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a list of the TD's who voted on the Medical card Issue tonight, just so that people can see who vote in their area and what way they voted. Can anybody help on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved to the correct forum.

Go to this page http://debates.oireachtas.ie/DDebate.aspx?F=DAL20081022.XML&Dail=30&Ex=All&Page=1

At the bottom of it click the link to Private Members Business. Then go to the last page on the document to get a list of how people voted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭Payton

Thanks, But couldnt find it

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭podge79

nesf wrote: »
    Moved to the correct forum.

Go to this page http://debates.oireachtas.ie/DDebate.aspx?F=DAL20081022.XML&Dail=30&Ex=All&Page=1

At the bottom of it click the link to Private Members Business. Then go to the last page on the document to get a list of how people voted.

its on page 23 of the private members business.. more stuff has been added since the link was added

Opps found it sorry

Thanks Podge, I just need to know who the cowards are in my local area.

• Advertisement

Thanks Podge, I just need to know who the cowards are in my local area.

not a bother!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Just having a look through that and found this wonderful quote:
    Deputy Pat Rabbitte: There are too many Marys in the Government.

Quality. what an eejit.

Just having a look through that and found this wonderful quote:

Quality. what an eejit.

was he trying to make a snide remark about making gaffes?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

This is a classic from Paul Kehoe
    Deputy Paul Kehoe: info.gif zoom.gif For the aged and elderly of this country, I propose that under Standing Orders the vote be taken by other than electronic means. I ask the Government to walk through the lobbies. If the Greens wish to cycle through the lobbies, they are welcome to.

Advertisement