Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Republic - 'A failed political entity' ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Irlbo wrote: »
    Who said we're representing you?So during the 70s and 80s when northern nationalist cathloics were being forced from the homes they were in born in,and victim of state sponsered murder and intimidation with nobody to turn to,while the government of 'Irish Republic' turned their backs on them,more worried about foreign investment then fellow Irish citizens being burned out there home by loyalist death squadsThe IRA was and is a guerrilla army,its goals are admirable but its methods areant,war is war,it isnt pretty,the only campaign sustainable to have an impact and be effective was a guerilla campaign against the British armed forcesa,its establishment and its interests,the IRA didnt plan or go out of the way to slaughter innocents but in war thats to be expected and its regrettable but what do you do,just leave things as they are and not put up any fight to British imperealism,The fact is I accept you are upset and geniunely appaled at the murder of innocents,but Im sure most of you are just plain cowards who care more about the contents of their pockets other then doing something for their country and their brethren,shame on you

I didn't know that planting a bomb in a bin and running away and making an "anonymous" phone call was considered bravery. Is that what you call it?

You, sir, are full of it. And pig ignorant to boot about your own so called history. Do some reading. You'll embarrass yourself less for it. And you might even learn something.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I'm locking this thread because people don't seem to be able to stay civil to one another and this argument seems to be going nowhere but in circles.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement