Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get my tune to number 1 in the chart!

Options
  • 22-10-2008 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Okay not the real chart obviously, this one

http://www.artistserver.com/charts.cfm

The name is look for is Multi Facet Drone by FutureMusicCorp, I'm currently number three (and steady, even if the arrow does point down)

You don't even have to listen to it if you don't like the start of it, remember "just 5 mbs of your bandwidth can help a struggling track to thrive in a desert of dispair (ie loads of rap, dance trance and IDM)"

Make me happy if not rich :)

Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Done. I'll PM my paypal details. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

g'wan I've given it a quick spin

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Hmm, ambient not really my thing. (but there's 30s left so I'll finish it out.)

That site design is pretty messed up - it's good to rank #26 to #29, rather than #5 to #10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cheers for the downloads :)

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

Das war Kosmische! As they say in Germany, downloaded it there to my phone, its a very nice piece, very like early Tangerine Dream\Klaus Schulze in parts. Some positive criticism, Maybe drop the voice samples and extend it out to a 15mins (seriously) for a really ambient roll up and flake out

• Advertisement

Cheers, you were listening on your phone? Audiophile ftw! :p

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Sounds great Mike :) I agree that the piece could get away with being much longer, and in turn the fades between the different drones (which sound great right now) could be more drawn out and more spaced out. I like the vocal samples though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

Audiophile, me? Totally

Let me know when its on 180gram Vinyl (with Gatefold sleeve naturally, if'n you please)

Still at no 3 :);)

Mike

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

No bad at all there Mr. 65

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

It's No.1 now well done heh. :)

Advertisement