Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank holiday nights out?

Options
  • 22-10-2008 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭

anything going on in galway this weekend? good gigs, festivals etc? ticketmaster doesnt show much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

Jerry Dammers from The Specials is playing in De Burgo's on Saturday night, it's e10...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

http://www.greatirishbeerfestival.com/

Something to do during the day... Hope you know how to pace yourself though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭BannedGugai

Jerry Dammers from The Specials is playing in De Burgo's on Saturday night, it's e10...

Is that a DJ set or live?

Trans Am on Sunday and Shellac on Monday in the Roisin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

tman wrote: »
    http://www.greatirishbeerfestival.com/

Something to do during the day... Hope you know how to pace yourself though!
    cheers i shall be attending!

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

adamski8 wrote: »
    cheers i shall be attending!

I might head along too...Anyone there last year? Was it any good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

there's a band playing in the spanish arch hotel on saturday 10pm ish.. (FREE GIG)
    they usually play upstairs in the quays, but are covering for another band who couldnt make the gig..

check em out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

There is new clubnight called Substance starting on sunday in Bar90210 or whatever it tis, band from Dublin and indie djs after I think...free...altho best bet is the Beer Festival I think :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

there's a band playing in the spanish arch hotel on saturday 10pm ish.. (FREE GIG)
    they usually play upstairs in the quays, but are covering for another band who couldnt make the gig..

check em out.
    ha didnt see the msg but i happened to see them anyway, alot of old ppl in that place. beer fest was alright, horrible beers left a bad taste for the whole night but i did get to have a duff

Advertisement