Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap schools?

Options
  • 23-10-2008 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Apologies if this isn't the right forum to post his question in. If you move it to somewhere else, consider sending me a PM to let me know where it was moved onto.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a school on behalf of my wife as we are both Portuguese and she has some serious issues when it comes to speaking and writing in the English language. She's able to understand things very well in general. She's even addicted to a couple of Irish and UK shows of the local TV, however, when it comes to using what she knows of English, she's simply not able to. I think most of her problems lie on the lack of knowledge about grammar, but that's just a wild guess from someone who also needs english lessons but thinks that what he knows is enough for the task at hand :-).

Anyhow, our budget is (kind of) fixed on the 2000€ boundary and we would like to find an intensive, and hopefully more than just a month for the budget, that would give her the theory and fundamentals but also exercise exhaustively the conversational aspect, just so she can start going to the interviews and etc. I have sent a few emails to some english teachers in the sticky topic.

Thank you very much.
    Kind Regards

EDIT: Location should be anywhere reachable by DART or Dublin BUS (like 123, 140, etc), but we would prefer it near Fairview. :-)

Advertisement