Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business broadband recommendations

Options
  • 23-10-2008 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hello,

I am looking at options for switching broadband provider. We are a small business in Dublin city centre, but finding BT to be unreliable recently & they do not seem to be responding to our concerns either.

Ideally we would be looking at at least 6MB download and low contention rates. We are happy to keep our phone provider with BT. Also we cant afford to have any downtime. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks very much,
    Luke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

join the club mate.

I've been trying to get BT business to switch my home office from the residential to business broadband for the last 6 weeks with no success. a more useless shower of asshats i don't think i've ever met.

i'm just in the process of logging a complaint with them and then with comreg and i might well drop 'prime time investigates' a line too given they are all up in the 'consumer issues' issue atm.

i'm thinking upc 20mbps and see how that goes. hopefully they won't be too long putting it in. it's only just available in ym area too so fingers crossed not many poeple will have it yet and it actually works as advertised. :)

Advertisement