Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mazda 3 saloon 2010

Options
  • 23-10-2008 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi every one I have a Mazda 3 saloon 08. IV never had a new car in my live before so im going to try and get a new one every 2 years. There is a new Mazda 3 coming out the end of next year I was hoping to get that in 2010. How much do you think it would cost to move up 2 years and in to a new model. Any ides would be a great help.

Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,245 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Crystal Ball time. :D

But seriously it is impossible to say, depends on things like how much the new model retails for and what the second hand market will be like at the time which will influence the trade-in value of your old car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 oldertimer78

I was hopeing for around 6000 euro to move up.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,245 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I was hopeing for around 6000 euro to move up.

Even in normal times €3k per year would be very optimystic imo.

If the current trend continues not a hope I'm afraid. I'd say €10k minimum would be more realistic. Used cars are taking a hammering at the moment. You will always pay more trading up from the old model to a newer different model.

Advertisement