Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Parking for Churchtown Centre?

Options
  • 23-10-2008 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭

Do you just park in the car park at the Super Valu?
    Or does the centre have spaces somewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I wouldn't/didnt park outside supervalue, i parked in the carpark across from mcgowan's, on the upper churchtown road, where the driving school cars park, there's no desgnated spaces afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

Nice one Alan.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

No worries, it'd probaby be best to head down fairly ealry to get a good spot. Reverse in to make it easy for yourself when the test starts, and when you finish just park nose first into the space.
    Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

If you're referring to the car park across from the driving test centre then that car park is pay and display parking. I wouldn't take a chance with the clampers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 karlx5

Zamboni wrote: »
    Do you just park in the car park at the Super Valu?
    Or does the centre have spaces somewhere?

in supervalu carpark make sure ur car is facing out 4 a good start 2 ur test

• Advertisement
Advertisement