Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's happened to Smitten in the Meridian Centre?

Options
  • 23-10-2008 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Does anyone know where smitten moved to? I need some new jeans and am used to buying them there.. I'm bereft! well.. mildly annoyed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Nucky

They're over on the main street as Tuchuzy, they have some new labels but still have french connection and wrangler jeans :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭dreamingoak

ah! thanks... would'nt have had a clue!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

ah! thanks... would'nt have had a clue!

Have you tried TK Max for jeans? Ive bought several very expensive labelled pairs from there for a quarter of the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭dreamingoak

really? I will try tk max now thanks! Tchuzy is not the same at all, not the same kind of stuff, tops, jeans etc. I'm still missing Smitten. It's such a shame there is literally nowhere between here and dunlaoghaire (and that's not great either, if u are over 16) to buy clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Nucky

really? I will try tk max now thanks! Tchuzy is not the same at all, not the same kind of stuff, tops, jeans etc. I'm still missing Smitten. It's such a shame there is literally nowhere between here and dunlaoghaire (and that's not great either, if u are over 16) to buy clothes.

Old thread! But I don't think so at all, my mum gets all her clothes there and she's in her late forties. I'm 19 and wouldn't get anything there! TK maxx is great tho, one of my favourite shops. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement