Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Censorship stiffling debate on Donegal boards

Options
  • 23-10-2008 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

My thread below on the Donegal boards was locked. I feel this is nothing other than censorship and/or bad editing. Any comments?

Muffler overreacting in defence of auctioneers?
    Cant believe Muffler's complete and utter two footed over the top, overreaction to the thread about auctioneers.
    I didn't think the author of the thread had an "attitude" at all. Quite the opposite actually, he didn't name any auctioneer that I could see and was simply asking a very pertinent question.
    Maybe Muffler is an auctioneer/developer himself?
    Been a while since I seen a proper debate/thread on the Boards and this latest attack by Muffler is not going to help matters..
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

First of there is no free speech on this website.
    It is a private site and the owners are entitled to protect themselves from law suits due to
    people posting posts which are untrue, libel or defamatory.

Secondly can you please link to the thread in question.

Thirdly did you pm the mod in question about this ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

You already have a thread in the Help Desk forum.
    One is enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement