Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

no tax no insurance and never been stoped

Options
  • 23-10-2008 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Ok so i have been driving my 96 micra for a year now.
    i am currentley on my first provisional linsce, my nct ran out last year as well as my tax. I got the car insured but cancled it after the first payment but i still my have my disc. I am waiting to do my full test again as i failed it 3 times. I am not going to get the car insured till i past my test then i will also get it taxed. I have never been stoped at a cheackpoint i am always waved on as i only drive to small places ie tesco or blanch shopping. If i ever did get stoped what would happen to me any body know as i am doing it a year and some of my friends fork out alot of money to drive ie, tax insurance ect ect it only costs me €30 a week to drive.:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I hope to fùck you are just trolling, and not really a complete and utter twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Congrats, it's posts like yours that remind me why certain people should have a lampost with their name on it waiting for them to wrap themselves around it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DanielleK

DanielleK wrote: »
    Ok so i have been driving my 96 micra for a year now.
    i am currentley on my first provisional linsce, my nct ran out last year as well as my tax. I got the car insured but cancled it after the first payment but i still my have my disc. I am waiting to do my full test again as i failed it 3 times. I am not going to get the car insured till i past my test then i will also get it taxed. I have never been stoped at a cheackpoint i am always waved on as i only drive to small places ie tesco or blanch shopping. If i ever did get stoped what would happen to me any body know as i am doing it a year and some of my friends fork out alot of money to drive ie, tax insurance ect ect it only costs me €30 a week to drive.:D:D:D:D:D

AM I MAD TO BE DOING THIS?? YOUR TOUGHTS?

eoin_s wrote: »
    I hope to fùck you are just trolling, and not really a complete and utter twat.

I am not trolling i dont even know what that means.. I am just looking for answers i have giving my story and i want to know what people think:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

Oh my god. :eek:

I always lurk on the motors section but I saw this and had to post.

You are an utter twat. What ever about no tax, having no insurance is worse. I really hope you get caught and its good enough for you when you do. I hope you wont be on here whinging when you do get caught.

Sorry had to vent my anger as you seem quite pleased with yourself about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Johnny Drama

Please don't feed the troll. Just ignore it, FFS.

Oh my god. :eek:

I always lurk on the motors section but I saw this and had to post.

You are an utter twat. What ever about no tax, having no insurance is worse. I really hope you get caught and its good enough for you when you do. I hope you wont be on here whinging when you do get caught.

Sorry had to vent my anger as you seem quite pleased with yourself about it.

Are you really so stupid that you thought he was being serious? Can you just ignore this attention seeker??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Mr.David

Scum of the earth :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭Notch000

its easy your a f**king idiot, you should find a big rock and crash into it and do us all a favour.......................................

realistically WHEN you do get apprehended you will have car taken, get bannned, go to court and face major fines etc,

The consequences of a crash are more serious, if some one was injured, not you of course (who'd care about that) youd be liable for all expenses.... depending on the variable, probably Jail time and millions euros owed to the victims

Edit: I persume you just stirring sh*t, that coudent be an honest question from some capable of using a computer ????

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

Eh dont call me stupid Johnny Drama

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭shaywest

yes you are crazy what happens if you have an accident and cause thousands of euros damage you could be up to your neck in debit for the rest of your life or even sent to jail are you crazy woman

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I am not trolling i dont even know what that means.. I am just looking for answers i have giving my story and i want to know what people think:eek::eek::eek:

Trolling basically means posting stupid comments in the hope that people will react to them.

If you are actually for real, which I sincerely hope to God that you're not, then the problem is that I will get banned for personal abuse if I say that I think you a brain dead, waste of space arsewipe that should be wiped from our gene pool. So, I'd better not say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

If you ever crash into me, I will take your keys and (if necessary) physically stop you from leaving the scene until the guards arrive.

If that happens you are likely to be hit with a big fine, banned from driving for a long time and my insurance company will probably try sue for the damage done.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

IBTL-Door.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

"big" man now ! wait till something happens and it will . I had the misfortune of been rearended a few years back. Usual exchange of details , cops happy nobody injured etc . Went to claim of your mans insurance. He was not insured etc . cops couldnt find him. All his documantation was false.:mad: Not to worry as my mate who was with me sort of new him. Well lets just say , I GOT WHAT I NEEDED AND SO DID YOUR MAN. Moral: you always get caught in the end .:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

YOUR TOUGHTS?
    You're a tool?

well i didnt ask you for your abuse you idiot dont answer my thread if your going to abuse me and call me every name under the sun i bet you also have no insurance thats even if you have a car probley another fat computer neard.. toodles

eoin_s wrote: »
    Trolling basically means posting stupid comments in the hope that people will react to them.

If you are actually for real, which I sincerely hope to God that you're not, then the problem is that I will get banned for personal abuse if I say that I think you a brain dead, waste of space arsewipe that should be wiped from our gene pool. So, I'd better not say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

If you don't know what it is how do you know you are not doing it?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

Zulu wrote: »
    You're a tool?

that pretty much sums my views on Op aswell. Oh and when you do hit something, i hope its not another person. you deserve to be wrapped around a big rock or tree in your micra. its people like you who drive up my premium.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

AM I MAD TO BE DOING THIS?? YOUR TOUGHTS?

My thoughts are......that you're an idiot.

• Advertisement

Eh dont call me stupid Johnny Drama
    Even though you can't tell when someone is taking the p*ss?

[thats not nice wishing sombody to be wrapped around a rock you would like if it happened to you everybody on here is so negative. as i said im doing it a year now so dont think i will ever get cought and thanks for your tips...

quote=prendy;57670825]that pretty much sums my views on Op aswell. Oh and when you do hit something, i hope its not another person. you deserve to be wrapped around a big rock or tree in your micra. its people like you who drive up my premium.:mad:[/quote]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Failure to have motor insurance or driving without insurance in Ireland is generally punishable by:

* A fine of up to €2,500
    * Disqualification of one year or more for a first offence and two years or more for a second offence, and
    * At the discretion of the court, a term of imprisonment not exceeding six months.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,318 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

DanielleK, you're a muppet of the highest order. If you cause an accident, the other insurance company will go after you for every cent you've got or will get until the day you die.

I don't want you posting on the motors section until you've got your insurance sorted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement