Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Internet Banking - Logout problem with Firefox 3?

Options
  • 23-10-2008 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭

Hey, before I go reporting this "problem" to AIB, can somebody else confirm?

After you log into banking with Firefox 3, and click log out, I'm presented with the screen attached. This happens on Firefox 3 on my Macbook, MacMini (both OS X Leopard) and FF3 at home (Windows XP SP3).

When I view the source of the page, all the HTML is there, including the "thanks for logging out" text, but it just doesn't show up.

If somebody can confirm this isn't just me, then I'll report it because it could possibly be a bit unnerving for some folks in the day and age of phishing sites :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

same here but if you scroll down you will see the "thanks for logging out" text

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Wow ..so you do. Didn't notice that last week...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Aib Tech are already aware of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

davton wrote: »
    Aib Tech are already aware of this.
    Useless response that they give too though !

Something along the lines of "don't use public computers and we suggest you wipe all your history etc when done banking to avoid this problem at home - we're working on a fix".

Just useless to be honest.

Advertisement