Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

anyone with a peugeot 206?urgent

Options
  • 23-10-2008 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

anyone with a peugeot 206 looking to sell it give me a shout by private message please-looking for one-cash ready to go-from 1999-2002 or if newer but in that price range-must be cheap, good condition and drive-away-able(!!) today, tomorrow or weekend. don't want to get involved in a haggling game etc just decent price and do the deal.

cheers

ps. please do not move this to adverts thread-want it here thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Johnny Drama

cstmar wrote: »
    lease do not move this to adverts thread-want it here thanks

But it IS an advert!!?

My sister has a Black 206 - '02, 1.4L, perfect condition, Pioneer Stereo, Nice alloys (not sure what size, but approx 2" bigger than the bundled wheels).

PM me an offer & I'll text her - she was actually thinking of selling it to get a RAV4.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,451 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

cstmar wrote: »
    ps. please do not move this to adverts thread-want it here thanks

Sorry, this is not the place for a wanted ad. You really should try adverts.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement