Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For Guitar Lessons, Dublin?

• 23-10-2008 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hey,

Ive just recently started to teach myself Guitar using various books and websites. Can pretty much play the basic chords but I find alot of the theory confusing and a bit overwhelming.

So I was looking to find a decent guitar teacher who would be willing to teach me maybe once a week or fortnightly?

Im not looking to be the next Slash or anything, just looking to learn some power chords alla Green Day, Weezer etc. would love to start writing my own songs once Ive learned enough. Im very eager and commited to putting the practice in, been practicing over an hour a day last few weeks.

If anyone knows of any good teachers could they let me know, willing to pay good rates.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement