Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was my Kerry Katona post locked?

Options
  • 23-10-2008 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭

My Kerry Katona thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055404444 was locked by Karoma because it was in the "Wrong forum"

Now, i contend that After Hours is the perfect fourm for taking the piss out of that horrible nag.

I was in no way promoting this grotesque, vile tramp or celebrating her... eh, "celebrity" status.

I was aiming for a thread where people could vent their hate for this woman.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I don't know the answer to that question.
    Have you PMed the Mod and asked him?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

It was the wrong forum.

Kerry Katona crap goes in the Celebrity & Showbiz forum. There you'll find a Kerry Katona thread where people are discussing the 'event'. Is you don't like it there you could always try the 'television' forum where there is another thread open on the same topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Ponster wrote: »
    It was the wrong forum.

Kerry Katona crap goes in the Celebrity & Showbiz forum. There you'll find a Kerry Katona thread where people are discussing the 'event'. Is you don't like it there you could always try the 'television' forum where there is another thread open on the same topic.

I didnt think i would get good quality pisstaking over in the showbiz forum. I thought AHwould knock more craic out of it..

Beruthiel wrote: »
    I don't know the answer to that question.
    Have you PMed the Mod and asked him?

Karoma scares me. I dont want to PM him, he might eat my family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Question
    Caoimhín wrote: »
    Why was my Kerry Katona post locked?
    Answer
    My Kerry Katona thread was locked by Karoma because it was in the "Wrong forum"

• Advertisement

I know what you mean but a lot of AH regularss really, really couldn't be bothered with Kerry Katona. Completly ignoring her and therefore not opening an AH thread would be the best way to deal with her IMO.

Ponster wrote: »
    I know what you mean but a lot of AH regularss really, really couldn't be bothered with Kerry Katona. Completly ignoring her and therefore not opening an AH thread would be the best way to deal with her IMO.

Fairnuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

How secure is your job
    Jobs/work

The Apprentice - where do these eejits work?
    tv

I think im going to be a father!!
    parenting

Hypocrital Fine Gael and Labour Try to Bluff Voters
    politics

Bed time?
    sleeping/dreaming (NOT the nocturnal forum)

Irish Drinking Laws are pure b**locks
    legal

its AH, its either in or out.
    i dont get it myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Ever heard of painting with broad brushstrokes buddy???

Ever heard of painting with broad brushstrokes buddy???
    yes. care to elaborate?

kerry katona is irrelevant to my interests,and karomas too it would seem. but so is alot of stuff on AH. i dont know what makes a thread AHworthy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Nerin wrote: »
    yes. care to elaborate?

kerry katona is irrelevant to my interests,and karomas too it would seem. but so is alot of stuff on AH. i dont know what makes a thread AHworthy

Swearing and references to somebody's mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Wasn't there Katy French topics popping up everywhere in AH last year with not much action taken? Shouldn't they have been in Celeb's and Showbiz too?

Nerin wrote: »
    yes. care to elaborate?

Randomness.Some posts/topics fall between the cracks and crossover several genres and disciplines.

In this case the OP did not want a critique on KKs television profile or celebrity profile but just wanted a jack in the street reaction to KKs appearance on whatever show it was. Nothing technical, nothing specific,just your average jerks reaction.

Which is why he posted in AH.

But if you really want to know you will have to pm him

Randomness.Some posts/topics fall between the cracks and crossover several genres and disciplines.

In this case the OP did not want a critique on KKs television profile or celebrity profile but just wanted a jack in the street reaction to KKs appearance on whatever show it was. Nothing technical, nothing specific,just your average jerks reaction.

i said a thread,not just this thread

And I answered " Randomness"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I agree with Narin on this one, can't see why it isn't AH material.

I must have got it wrong, I understood he didn't think it should be in AH

I must have got it wrong, I understood he didn't think it should be in AH

I thought he was making a point that there were lots of threads that could be covered by another board?

On mature reflection I really don't know what point he was trying to make.

Posts are very obtuse.

heads for shítter.............

And how the fcuk do you know what i intended with my post. Get over yourself .

Im a jerk then, well your a ....er

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Army Of One

And how the fcuk do you know what i intended with m post. Get over yourself .

Im a jerk then, well your a ....er

Considering you can't write for sh!t, who was to know what you meant?

Considering you can't write for sh!t, who was to know what you meant?

It was a ****ing typo, **** you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,435 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

If Karoma is that offended by a(n allegedly) misplace thread, why didn't (s)he just move it?

Haven't there been threads about celebrities in AH before...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

My Kerry Katona thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055404444 was locked by Karoma because it was in the "Wrong forum"

Now, i contend that After Hours is the perfect fourm for taking the piss out of that horrible nag.

I was aiming for a thread where people could vent their hate for this woman.
    And how the fcuk do you know what i intended with my post. Get over yourself .

Kinda simple really , I read that post;)

Kinda simple really , I read that post;)

Fairnuff, i just read the "jerk" bit and threw a little tantrum.

Sorry about the cussing FlutterinB.

. .

Army of one, is my spelling good enough for you in this post?

Asshole.

and this is an example of how feedback doesn't work...

While I think the thread shouldn't have been locked, this:
    Asshole.

...isn't helping anyone. In fact, it's just gonna make people ignore you.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    If Karoma is that offended by a(n allegedly) misplace thread, why didn't (s)he just move it?

Haven't there been threads about celebrities in AH before...?
    Yes; with some discussion. AH is for discussing crap...er, craply.

That was a link to YouTube and a comment = the 'Cool' Crap sub-forum = the dumping ground for stuff like this so that the regulars don't piss me off with inane comments.
    There are on-going discussions in the Television and Celeb & Wannabes fora. This, as I said, was a link and a comment fit for YouTube I didn't realise you wanted a discussion as you didn't really make even a a half-arsed attempt at one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Asshole.

Thats the exact word I'd use to describe you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,435 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Karoma wrote: »
    Yes; with some discussion. AH is for discussing crap...er, craply.

That was a link to YouTube and a comment = the 'Cool' Crap sub-forum = the dumping ground for stuff like this so that the regulars don't piss me off with inane comments.
    There are on-going discussions in the Television and Celeb & Wannabes fora. This, as I said, was a link and a comment fit for YouTube I didn't realise you wanted a discussion as you didn't really make even a a half-arsed attempt at one.

What made you think I wanted a discussion...?! It's AH! Plenty of threads go up there that don;'t require a "discussion". Look at soe of Tallagh01's threads.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement