Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was my Kerry Katona post locked?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    What made you think I wanted a discussion...?! It's AH! Plenty of threads go up there that don;'t require a "discussion". Look at soe of Tallagh01's threads.
    So, there I am in AH. Had posted a thread as a bit of banter. All good fun. ..............Then some bloke called Karoma rocks in................So, what does he do? He bans me!!!

Example fail Ikky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

:confused:

Why am I always involved in this anger.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,435 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

SteveC wrote: »
    Example fail Ikky.

Fail, my arse!

1 - Tallagh01 didn't get banned for starting th thread. (He got banned for something else.)
    2 - The thread in question ran for sixty-four posts over two days before it was locked.
    3 - Karoma posted in it a good 24 hours before it got locked, meaning he had no problem with it when he first saw it.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

What made you think I wanted a discussion...?!
    I was not addressing you specifically.
    Tallaght01's posts are usually 1-man-discussions.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Fail, my arse!

1 - Tallagh01 didn't get banned for starting th thread. (He got banned for something else.)
    2 - The thread in question ran for sixty-four posts over two days before it was locked.
    3 - Karoma posted in it a good 24 hours before it got locked, meaning he had no problem with it when he first saw it.

:eek:

I concede.

I haven't the energy, this thread is pointless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,435 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Karoma wrote: »
    I was not addressing you specifically.
    Tallaght01's posts are usually 1-man-discussions.
    SteveC wrote: »
    :eek:

I concede.

I haven't the energy, this thread is pointless.

Fair enough on both posts. G'Night!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Not sure why this thread is getting people quite so hot and bothered, but for what it's worth here's my 2c.

AH can get pretty cluttered and if threads can be moved to more appropriate forums then in most cases, they should be. FlutterinBantam made the case that posting it in AH was about getting a 'jack in the street reaction' but to be honest I don't see what's stopping that from happening in other forums. The current discussion about it in Celeb/Showbiz is pretty random with a whole lot of different opinions about her and there's more than a few comments there that would be as much at home in AH.

Rather than locking the post, it could have been moved to Celeb/Showbiz where it could have been merged with the current thread there. But meh. If it was just a link and a half-assed comment as Karoma says it was then it's not exactly discussion-inspiring, no matter what forum you put it in.
    deise59 wrote: »
    Wasn't there Katy French topics popping up everywhere in AH last year with not much action taken? Shouldn't they have been in Celeb's and Showbiz too?
    That's not quite accurate. The AH mods moved almost every single thread about Katy French into C&S. As far as I remember the ones that were left in AH were ones that discussed things like cocaine, the media coverage of her death and the use of drugs among famous people in Ireland - so while theywould have talked about her death, they wouldn't necessarily have been Celeb/Showbiz topics.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Kiera wrote: »
    Thats the exact word I'd use to describe you!

No need to add fuel to the fire tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

:confused:

Why am I always involved in this anger.
    your avatar invites an unsettling first impression. it goes downhill from there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Caoimhín wrote: »
    And how the fcuk do you know what i intended with my post. Get over yourself

Well I think this thread has run its course.
    B

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement