Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving instructors Tullamore

Options
  • 23-10-2008 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking at taking some driving lessons in Tullamore in the near future and would be very grateful if someone could let me know who is the best/cheapest instructor in town.
    I am looking for someone who is available on the weekends, as i primarily live in dublin, and would only be around at those times.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jgally

Hey,

I used Mick Davis this year and passed first time around :) but I had been driving for a year so I wasn't a complete novice. I think it was €30 an hour but thats what they all nearly cost nowadays. He was very nice and after a few lessons he told me to keep my money that I knew the routes that he had brought me and to practice them myself and just book one the morning of the test to calm the nerves. His number is 05786 41146. Good luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

Hi all. Please help me. I'm doing my test for the third time in Birr next week. I've had over 40 lessons in a year learning etc. All my instructors tell me..'you should pass, no hassel' and then I go out danf fail by one or two blues every time. I really just need a telephone number of someone who has a good reputation as I just can't seem to do it. So please email me on mnmemmser@hotmail.com ASAP if you can think of anyone who could help.
    Thanks all!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭uprooted shane

Emmser wrote: »
    I've had over 40 lessons in a year learning

and still you dont pass? maby its a sign!:p i joke i joke, a mate of mine failed his 3 times too and i was in the car with him loads, grand driver!
    id love to help ya but tbh im not sure what your asking for! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

I did my lessons with Hynes, who are in Tullamore. I had one lesson with their instructor Tommy, who was horrible. Don't under any circumstances get into a car with him. Ask for Mick, he usually does the truck lessons but he will do a few car lessons now and again and he is excellent. Best of luck.

Advertisement