Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cry me a RvR new leader!

Options
  • 23-10-2008 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭

im off on my holidays soon and will not be around for over a week so i will need someone else to be the guild leader for while im gone and it will have to be done today or tomorrow as im sure my subscription is nearly over and i won't renew until i get back from my holidays . so what do you guys think? theres alot of you boardsies not logging on anymore so theres not many to choose from.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

I've stopped logging on cos theres very few of the guild actually doing things with guildmates. :pac: I've taken to an order alt now on karak eight peaks and i've found even though i'm not in a guild i've been playing with more players in PQ's, RvR etc. than i ever did on that server when i was in a guild. Go figure. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I've had bugger all time to play and when I did have time, I had no internet. :( Hopefully I'll be on this weekend (well I'm putting Sunday aside to level up to at least 20.

As for being leader, I don't think I'm on nearly enough to take that role. Sorry.

But we'll definietly have to start organising guild events. If anyone has any suggestions then all are welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

I'll look after it until you get back.

Doesn't seem to be many on any more, so won't be too hard i guess.:p

Hopefully everybody won't leave when I rule with an Iron fist. And Marideus will have to fight to the death to get his guild back.:p

Seriously though, I'll be on today from 4pm onwards.

Advertisement