Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

sandblasting / powdercoating

Options
  • 23-10-2008 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone in Ireland do sandblasting / powdercoating of alloy wheels. I've got a set of chrome BBS and they are starting to wear and corrode.

I'd replace them but were in a session now and refurb all the way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭shaywest

there is a guy i think its called" alloy wheel repairs"in corke abbey bray co.wicklow, hope tis helps

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

I used the guy in bray and he'll repairs wheels alright, but in this instance, he cannot get the correct colour match for the wheel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭irish.rugby.fan

I got my set of alloys refurb'ed with a great guy, Jeff from Tallaght Powder Coating.

He sandblasted them and powder coated them.

Even place where I get my tyres, which was the same place I got my alloys, commented on how good the job was.

Highly recommended - top quality job and great price.

PM me for his number

Advertisement