Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recomend me an O2 speakeasy phone please

• 23-10-2008 7:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.
    My last phone has broke and becasue its a common problem on the SE W580 O2 told me that they will give me the price I paid for the phone off a new one.
    I paid €229 for it last year so hopefully thats what they will give me off.
    I like SE phones but they have their problems and I know a few people that have them and give out about them.
    I dont really need it for anything more than texting annd calls etc but I would like it to have a fairly decent camera. 2MP+.

The only one on the website that interests me is the SE C902 but I would like some other suggestions on what I should spend my money on.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

How about the w910i, k660i.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Thanks for the suggestions. I dont really like the look of the k660 unfortunately and then with the w91o im not too sure if the camera quality would be that great. on my last phone there was a 2mp camera and the quality was really poor compared to the on I had before that which was the k750.
    What are peoples opinions on something different maybe. i.e the nokia 6220 or the LG Prada?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

camera quality only matters if you will be printing the pictures, otherwise a phone with a good display will show better quality pictures even if it has a lesser number of pixels

Yeah I know MP doesnt mean everything. But in most cases it inicates whether or not it is good at taking pictures or not.

From looking at the options I have narrowed it down to the
    Nokia 6220
    Se C902 and the LG Prada as an outside bet.
    I already have an iPod touch so im not sure if I need another touch screen device but if someone can tell me why they are good I could go for it.
    Id like to get it today if at all possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Id go for the c902, their have been mixed reviews bout the 6220

• Advertisement

Thanks. Yeah you are probably right. The c902 was the original one I was looking at but wanted to consider other makes as well before making the final decision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Hey i won one of these from O2 recently. Id consider a swap for your credit voucher and cash if your interested, i want something different.

Thanks for the offer dublinstiofan but I already got one from O2. I have to say its a really good phone.
    Thanks for the help and suggestions all the same from everyone.

Advertisement