Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clubs

Options
  • 23-10-2008 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

try and follow me hear lads because even i am finding it hard to .the thing is trying to set up a club for angling we have a small group of lads at the moment but to get more to join it was suggested to try and get some sort of club waters there is not much course fishing in mayo at present but i think course fishing is on the up so i e maild the cfb and told that the tenders were just put up on there site today and there is only tenders for salmon and trout waters no leases for any course fishing waters needed because there is no licence needed for course fishing and why should i create a club and try to lease a water when the fishing is free. if you have any other problems contact us again and we will do our best to help you( WOW THANKS )SO THERE FOR THEY ARE SAYING DONT BOTHER TRYING TO GET A COMMUNITY TOGETHER BY WAY OF FISHING UNLESS IT ENTAILS GAME FISHING all we wont is a peice of water where we can catch some roach or perch or bream and be able to encourage youngsters to fish and some sportsman ship should i give up before we even start

Advertisement