Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nazis and jazz

• 23-10-2008 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Well we all know how the nazis hated jazz music- leading to the French changing the names of jazz tunes so that they'd be none the wiser. Anywhos here's a bit of educational material for youse!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

That guy imo gave the best Hitler rants in any film portrayel of Hitler i have seen .Comical stuff to listen to ,besides of course being a great all german cast historical film on the last days of the German reich :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Jeez I thought this was another Let's Hate on Jazz thread for a second when I read the title :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Desmo

Geeeeeenius!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

**** the video is no longer available.... I'd love to have seen it... sounds like it was interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Desmo

**** the video is no longer available.... I'd love to have seen it... sounds like it was interesting

Search youtube for Hitler and Jazz and you may find another example.
    It has been taken down at least once. Either it is being got for copyright or on grounds of bad taste and for causing offence. After Mel Brooks and Hitler musicals, this is tame.

• Advertisement
Advertisement