Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DEBSIreland.com

• 23-10-2008 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Hi!

I know, I know, we'e about 4 years too late booking out debs.... I've been hearing it all over the place. But we've finally half-decided on a venue. We were planning to book through www.debsireland.com. Has anyone booked theres through them? And if so how did the night go? Is it al really too good to be true?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah the pakcage looks pretty good, in the Irish Times health supplement on Tuesday there was a yoke about debs and stuff and the guy who runs debs Ireland was talking about his package. Seems like you wouldn't have to do much work so might be a good idea to book through them.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/health/2008/1021/1224454420430.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

as far as i know the debs commitee in my year are using them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

We're booking our's throw them most likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DebsIreland

Hi All

Glad to hear that you liked what you saw. New to boards so saw this post about us. I notice the Irish times links is only to the subscription version so I will ask Paul our business owner if we can put it on our website.

Glad to answer any Debs questions people might have.

All the best

Sarah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hi Sarah,

you might want to contact Dav or Darragh at hello@boards.ie re: setting up a commercial user account.

R.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement