Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Yaris Broken into Advice.

Options
  • 23-10-2008 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Hey,

My GF is over in the Uk At the moment and she just rang me to say her car has been broken into and Stereo Stolen and what seems to be the drivers door key lock seems to be damaged (key will only go in half way) and only passengers side Windows smashed. Now the Central Locking will still work from Passengers side i am just wondering where about she would take the car to get Passenger window replaced, She is with Quinn Direct with 1yrs NCB would she be better off making a claim or fixing it herself. She has made a Police report etc, Any Advice would be great.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Window breakages are normally free (as in they don't affect NCB) but it would depend on the small print as to whether this applies in the UK.

Best thing to do is ring QD and ask is it covered.

Advertisement