Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 316 or 318?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 935 ✭✭✭samsemtex

bazz26 wrote: »
    But the OP is only 18 years old, a bit young for a Merc I think.

A bit young for a merc, but not for a BMW? What kind of bizarre logic is that? Ive never gotten this Mercs are for older people ****e. Espiecially not with the c-class. I think a C class would be a far better buy than a 3 series to be honest. A c180 with the sport pack is one of the sportiest cars you will drive in that segment. Although they look a bit **** unless they are specced right and the Irish ones are very rarely well specified. If i was buying a car in that segment this would be my choice:

c36_6.jpg

Thats a c36 which is actually what i would buy but with his insurance prices thats obviously unrealistic but you can get c200s that look just like that and at least they would be a bit different and the w202 c class was of far higher quality than the 3 series.

Advertisement