Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2nd key for car cost?

Options
  • 24-10-2008 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

hi if i needed a second car key for a 01corsa with just manulal key lock how much would one be, where would be best place to go, opel dealer? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I got a remote central locking key for a 99 clio about a year ago, maybe a bit more, and it cost €160.
    So if yours is just a normal 'turn the key in the door' type key it should be consideralby less

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Some key cutters/locksmiths now have the software to programme modern keys. You might save a few quid using tese guys as opposed to the main dealers. You are still looking at ~€100 for key though.

I know Cunneens on Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork have this service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

If its corsa b(older model 93-01)
    the eky is €28.75
    key numbers(if yo dont have them) €20
    coding €85,
    all plus the vat

Advertisement