Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I've made a new site to showcase mixes from Irish DJ's - please check it out!

• 24-10-2008 9:27am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I've been toying with an idea I've had for a while - I've eventually got around to building it. I've started a blog to host/showcase mixes from Irish DJ's. I really enjoy listening to other peoples mixes - often I enjoy it more than mixes from famous DJ's etc. So I thought it might be a good idea to set up a site to collect as many as possible in one place and encourage everyone to participate.

The site is www.irishdjforum.com/blog

It's only new but you'll find a few mixes there already from yours truly, a few of my friends, a few of the boards.ie dj's and some others too. I want to build this up steadily so I welcome any additions. Even if you are only a bedroom DJ, if you have a recorded mix send it on and I'll put it on. If you are a practising club DJ that's cool too, send it on with a link to your myspace or website etc - and feel free to use it as a way to promote yourself. I want this to turn into a site people will go to to learn about new DJ's and find new music etc too.

Currently it focuses on house/techno/electo-house, but I want to get a wide variety of genre's on there.

So, please take a look and download a few mixes. Please take the time to leave a comment too - It would really be appreciated by each DJ to get some feedback.

Any tips or feedback really appreciated guys - and I'm looking for more mixes to put on there so if you want yours on there please give me a shout. Just have a read of this: http://www.irishdjforum.com/blog/submit-a-mix/

Oh and don't forget to subscribe so you get updates when new mixes are posted.

Thanks guys, let me know what you think.
    Z

Comments

Advertisement