Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 09 vs PES09

• 24-10-2008 9:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm new to the Xbox and I was just wondering, which is better this year Fifa or Pro Evo. Going to purchase one today.

From what I've heard Fifa is running away with it as regards to gameplay aswell as player realism.

Love to hear some feedback from people....

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Download the demos and see which one you like best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

are ya a fifa or pes head, there both good if you dont care fifa apparently has stronger online support.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Fifa09 is an incredibly accomplished Football game this year
    PES2009 is an incredibly accomplished Football game this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

mayordenis wrote: »
    Fifa09 is an incredibly accomplished Football game this year
    PES2009 is an incredibly accomplished Football game this year

FIFA is anyway! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

PCros wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm new to the Xbox and I was just wondering, which is better this year Fifa or Pro Evo. Going to purchase one today.

From what I've heard Fifa is running away with it as regards to gameplay aswell as player realism.

Love to hear some feedback from people....

Thanks in advance!

I'm dissapointed with PES this year. Haven't heard any FIFA heads say the same thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

This is the first time I've bought a FIFA game since I had my SNES. So far so good (in the opinion of a PES addict.) I'd recommend Fifa on foot of my take on the PES demo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭nige1982

fifa is much better not even close this year, played the demo of both when they came out pro ev looks really bad!

Advertisement