Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Saddles

Options
  • 24-10-2008 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

I was browsing through a few of the riding club websites and I came across this:
    Having your tack stolen is dreadful, so we would appreciate any help our readers can give to one of our own members <snip>. <snip> had 2 saddles and a bridle stolen from her jeep Tuesday 21st Oct outside the Blackrock Clinic, Dublin.
    The first is a black Ideal Gazelle show-jumping saddle, 17 inches, very forward cut, big and bulky. The panels are quite well stuffed so its big! It was specifically made for her 17hh horse. It has a saddle number somewhere on it No: 1008. It was purchased just a few months ago. It has flexi stirrups, stirrup leathers, girth, numnahs & green fleece saddle cover.
    The 2nd saddle is a black Wintec VSD, 17 inches complete with girth, cheesegrater stirrups, leathers, numnahs & saddle cover.
    Can everyone please keep an eye out for these saddles at Shows, Hunts, Riding Club events, local Tack Shops etc.

My heart goes out to the poor girl, I really hope she finds her saddles!
    more info and contact details are on the website for the club
    http://www.foxboroughridingclub.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Oops sorry, I thought I had taken out the personal details,
    my bad!

Advertisement