Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What makes a kiss?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

The anticipation!

Oh and for some reason being in between your man and a wall/bus shelter/corner is great too...

+ a million!

Dunno what it is about it.....I like men with powah! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭thatone!

I had a first date yesterday with someone we didn't kiss but this thread is making me dying for the 2nd date!
    For me its definitely the person that makes a kiss :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Lots of small kisses which lead to longer kisses and the silly smiles in between the small kisses.

Person is of course important.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Fap fap fap...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

FearDark wrote: »
    Fap fap fap...

If you have something more useful to contribute to the discussion we'd love to hear it, otherwise please go away and annoy someone else.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Kissing to where you become one with the other person, forgetting yourself, and they forgetting themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

in my experience the person has nothing to do with it most of the time. as my best kisses came from a guy i detest. but we had chemistry to this day i don't think will ever fade. thank god he married for a green card and i don't have to look at him any more:p

Advertisement