Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Hairdressers in Dublin

Options
  • 24-10-2008 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

not sure whether to put this here or in the fashion forum...?

I am looking for a good hairdressers in Dublin city.

I usually go to Peter Marks but they seem to cut my hair the same all the time...! I am looking for a fresh and funky style....so if anyone knows of one I would appreciate it!

Cheers
    Kitten

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

I went to Peter Mark for years and although my hairdresser was really nice - like you I just got fed up getting the same cut and whenever I said my hair seemed boring the solution was to put a bit of red in it for 'warmth'!!!

I switched to House of Colour this year and told the girl what I wanted (same think I'd tried to explain to my old hairdresser) and I got exactly what I wanted with both the cut and colour.

Also getting the colour washed out is now a pleasure - they have massage chairs with a leg rest so you're practically lieing horizontal at the basin's - one of the visits I will fall asleep!!!

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

Heya

thanks for that. Website looks good.

Someone told me about Lunatic Fringe.....? Anyone know them?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Heya

thanks for that. Website looks good.

Someone told me about Lunatic Fringe.....? Anyone know them?

i used lunatic frindge for years but one particular day they destroyed my hair, seriously lop sided layers, the whole hair cut was off. i phoned up to complain and i was bascially told tough luck. it cost me a fortune to get it fixed and i had to get i cut really short.

I go to Whetstone on Anne Street now, i find them brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

House of Colour in Capel St (there are others too) but ask for Frieda for your colour and Darren for your cut...ya can't go wrong!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MissLacey

<SNIP>

• Advertisement
Advertisement